Move from "At-Risk" to "Excellent."
Grow your business or your team, stress free.
Organizational Excellence Academy
Leaders will go from at risk and stressed to excellent and relaxed by discovering the antidote to blind spots.
Too many leader don't know what they don't know about the obstacles they face.
What category does your business fall under?
- AT-RISK: The leader makes most if not all of the decisions, spending roughly 90% of their time in the business. Their cash flow isn’t healthy and if the leader wasn’t present for a quarter, the business would be in jeopardy.
- AVERAGE: The business is run in a reactive manner. The leader spends 30-50% of their time in the business as a doer. Cash flow is average.
- WELL-MANAGED: Respected in their industry, and likely in the top 25% of businesses measured in terms of professional leadership, these organizations are nevertheless vulnerable. The company has not created a leadership culture with organizational excellence.
- EXCELLENT: Professional leadership is a daily reality, exemplified by a disciplined, sequential, continuous, and repeatable process that propels them into the upper 5% of organizations. These companies are always improving.
THE ANTIDOTE TO BLINDSPOTS
The key to overcoming blindspots is through a proven leadership model know as the Six P's.
- Planning: What are your top personal priorities and visions?
- Positions: What is the ideal organizational chart? What should the job descriptions say? What attitudes and habits do you not want?
- People: How do you recruit, hire, and retain talented people? Do they fit with your plan?
- Process: How should you document your process? What needs to be updated? What needs to be created from scratch?
- Performetrics: How should you build metrics into job descriptions? How should you conduct performance appraisals and reporting?
- Passion: Whatʼs your journey toward excellence? How do you grow your business? How can you share your passion?
How can business owners create a viable, sustainable growth plan for their business?
To learn how to overcome common management "blind spots" that can undermine and destroy companies. Download this free sample chapter from Dave Mattson's The Road to Excellence.