How can you improve the talent in your company at a reasonable price with an objective process?
The cost of traditional recruiting can prevent companies from effectively growing their team with top-performers. Often, the candidates are not objectively qualified and it requires more of your and your company’s time to filter through the piles of resumes. The candidate’s weaknesses frequently go unrecognized in the interview process and the turnover cycle continues. For fear of additional loss of production, companies are forced to make do with the mis-matched talent they have.
How it works - Talent Manager
- Maps the genome for peak performance in YOUR company
- Opens the recruiting flood gates with a strategic campaign to your optimal target audience
- Objectively qualifies each candidate to separate out “top picks”
- Provides a suite of tools for you to objectively screen and hire winners
- Installs a 90 day on boarding to avoid “false starts”
- No cost per candidate - Hire as many winners as you like!